Terms and Policies
The following policy applies to all workshops.
Loom Studio is committed to providing all of our students with an exceptional experience. When a student cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another student from participating in our classes.
- Cancellations and changes must be received 5 days prior to class.
- Cancellations given within less than 5 days prior to class will forfeit their class fees. As a courtesy, you will be able to apply 40% of your payment toward future classes within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations given the day of the class, and no-shows, are subject to payment for the full amount without future class credit.
- In the case of emergencies or special circumstances refunds and class credits will be given on a case by case basis, to be determined by Loom Studio.
- Students will only be able to reschedule once, in which after they will forfeit 50% of their class fees and if notice is given within 5 days, they will receive a studio credit for the remaining 50% to book future classes within one year of cancellation date.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
CANCELLATION OF CLASS BY LOOM STUDIO
- Loom Studio reserves the right to cancel or change a class 24 hours prior, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or instructor availability.
- Students will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.